‘Boss The Game’ is part of a set of six Limited Edition graphic prints exploring language and clichés in football.
• Limited edition of 25, hand stamped and numbered
• Gift-wrapped and carefully packaged
• FREE and fast delivery to all UK addresses
• Same day dispatch (weekdays order by 3pm / Saturday order by 11am)
• Giclée printed onto bright white, 315gsm premium quality fine art paper
• International orders come with tracked delivery (fees apply)
• Prints are unframed, image for display purposes only
Football language in Britain is full of clichés. It’s a rich and emotive language that has developed over decades of commentary, journalism and fan interactions. The phrases used bring emotion to the game and are the foundations of daily football cultural discourse.